Web Development and Internet Marketing Forum
Login to your Warrior Account

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to your Warrior Account
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS

Go down

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS Empty SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS

Post by Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:08 am

Company: tvqc

Job Type: Project

Job Description:
Well i didnt have any news in the wp forum, i post this project with spécific need. This seem to be a recuring issue with large wp site.
My site is a large wordpress site with more than 6000 posts with a good amouth of traffic (5000-10000 pageview a day) . i have a strong dedicated server. The site is crashing very often when im doing a new post
My new SSD drive is in place but we are still seeing issues with your database. I went ahead and did a full process list and provide an attached t. The issue is basically a large number of the same things running that look similar to this:
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.ID FROM wp_posts INNER JOIN wp_postmeta ON (wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id)
INNER JOIN wp_postmeta AS mt1 ON (wp_posts.ID = mt1.post_id)
INNER JOIN wp_postmeta AS mt2 ON (wp_posts.ID = mt2.post_id) WHERE 1=1 AND wp_posts.post_type IN (‘post’, ‘page’, ‘attachment’, ‘sympatico’, ‘gab_gallery’) AND (wp_posts.post_status = ‘publish’) AND (wp_postmeta.meta_key = ‘iframe’
OR mt1.meta_key = ‘video’
OR mt2.meta_key = ‘videoflv’ ) GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 8 |

How to Apply: jeff@tvqc.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://warrior.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum