Login to your Warrior Account

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS

Post by Admin on Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:08 am

Company: tvqc

Job Type: Project

Job Description:
Well i didnt have any news in the wp forum, i post this project with spécific need. This seem to be a recuring issue with large wp site.
My site is a large wordpress site with more than 6000 posts with a good amouth of traffic (5000-10000 pageview a day) . i have a strong dedicated server. The site is crashing very often when im doing a new post
My new SSD drive is in place but we are still seeing issues with your database. I went ahead and did a full process list and provide an attached t. The issue is basically a large number of the same things running that look similar to this:
SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS wp_posts.ID FROM wp_posts INNER JOIN wp_postmeta ON (wp_posts.ID = wp_postmeta.post_id)
INNER JOIN wp_postmeta AS mt1 ON (wp_posts.ID = mt1.post_id)
INNER JOIN wp_postmeta AS mt2 ON (wp_posts.ID = mt2.post_id) WHERE 1=1 AND wp_posts.post_type IN (‘post’, ‘page’, ‘attachment’, ‘sympatico’, ‘gab_gallery’) AND (wp_posts.post_status = ‘publish’) AND (wp_postmeta.meta_key = ‘iframe’
OR mt1.meta_key = ‘video’
OR mt2.meta_key = ‘videoflv’ ) GROUP BY wp_posts.ID ORDER BY wp_posts.post_date DESC LIMIT 0, 8 |

How to Apply: jeff@tvqc.com
Admin
Admin

View user profile http://warrior.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top