Web Development and Internet Marketing Forum
Login to your Warrior Account

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to your Warrior Account
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have you thought of 2012 resolutions?

2 posters

Go down

Have you thought of 2012 resolutions? Empty Have you thought of 2012 resolutions?

Post by Admin Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:42 pm

For me 2011 personally was horrific, me and my family have exoperienced alot of heart ache and pain this year and cant tell you how happy I am to see the end of 2011

However professionally I have grown and developed and could not be happier with the results I have achieved and the skill base I have developed in a short time

I am not going to set specific goals for 2012, but more broad goals like....

* I want to achieve a better balance in my life in 2012

* I want to go camping with my family more in 2012

What are you goals for 2012?
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://warrior.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Have you thought of 2012 resolutions? Empty Re: Have you thought of 2012 resolutions?

Post by alamzaib Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Well you share nice Thoughts with us Admin.. i think every person have some goals but there are very less people who achieved goal you know ? just because of their thoughts when you think big God is always with you God give that big thing which you want but when you think limited and say i will survive my life so God always with you God will make you limited.. that's what i wanted share some thoughts with you Smile
now my Goals are : to become Success Full person in the end of 2012 Smile and i hope i will be because i think big Very Happy
alamzaib
alamzaib

Back to top Go down