Web Development and Internet Marketing Forum
Login to your Warrior Account

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Login to your Warrior Account
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creating a Book Price Comparison API Key

Go down

Creating a Book Price Comparison API Key Empty Creating a Book Price Comparison API Key

Post by Admin Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:10 am

Company: Helpful Textbooks

Job Type: Project

Job Description:
I currently have a book price comparison website where I pull the prices of books from over thirty online merchants to see who has the best prices. I am currently using the api key that CampusBooks.com gave me, so I’m really just an affiliate for Campus Books. I get about 6% commission of sales through my site, but Campus Books is also getting commission from my sales since I’m using their api key.
I would like to set up my website so that I can be like Campus Books, in which I’m still making commission from my own book price comparison website, but I’m not relying on Campus Books for anything anymore.
I would also like to have my own api key that I can give affiliates, in which they would get their 6% commission, but I’m also getting a commission from the sales that my affiliates made. In other words, I don’t want to be an affiliate to Campus Books anymore; I want to start functioning like Campus Books to where I have affiliates who are making me money.
Please send me your best price. I want a flat price rather than an hourly rate. You can email me at chaselee2005@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Chase

How to Apply: chaselee2005@yahoo.com
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://warrior.forumur.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum